How to Make a Donation or Become a Sponsor
Northern Will County SRA continuously strives to expand and enhance program offerings while keeping the programs accessible and affordable to all.
Making a donation or sponsoring an event/program is a great way to get involved. We invite you to be part of our success. Your commitment to individuals with special needs and abilities is appreciated.
Donations can be sent directly to: NWCSRA, 10 Montrose Dr., Romeoville, IL 60446
For information on how to make an electronic donation or to become a sponsor, please contact Jill Mukushina at (815) 407-1819 ext. 9769 or email@example.com.
Current & Most Recent Fundraisers
We are excited to announce a completely different experience this year, a Simulator Golf Outing on June 23! Come to enjoy food, beverages, and contests while playing PGA West in a 9-hole scramble format at the new practice facility at Prairie Bluff. This facility features 31 bays, state-of-the-art Trackman Technology, and fun for individuals with all levels of golf experience. This fundraiser will be in conjunction with the Dellwood Foundation and will allow us to preview the new facility before their grand opening.
Registration deadline is May 1, and sponsorship deadline is June 1; however, spots are limited so please sign up early to guarantee your spot. See information for sponsorship and registration details.
Partner: Dellwood Foundation
Date: Friday, June 23
Location: Prairie Bluff Golf Club, 19433 Renwick Rd., Crest Hill, IL
NWCSRA partnered with Angelic Kindness to host the outing on June 23 at Prairie Bluff Golf Course. Due to the generosity of our golfers, dinner guests, sponsors and raffle prize donors, the annual golf outing raised approximately $9,500. Thank you to our host – Prairie Bluff, partner – Angelic Kindness, sponsors, volunteers and staff for making it an amazing event!
Partner: Angelic Kindness
- Event Sponsor: Village of Romeoville & Citgo Refinery
- Elite Sponsors: Dominic Salvino, Lindblom Family, Bolingbrook Park District, Plainfield Park District, Dellwood Foundation, Law Office of Gina L. Madden, and Village of Bolingbrook.
- Hole Sponsors: Allegra Marketing Print & Signs Romeoville, American Legion Post 52, Campfire Concepts, Dellwood Foundation, Design Perspectives, Foundation for Bolingbrook Parks, Hampton Park Social Athletic Club, Kelly Rajzer, Kenootz Pizza, Knights of Columbus Council 10944, O’Hern Traffic Accident Consultants, Selep Family, State Senator Meg Loughran Cappel, Todd’s Techies, Mayor John Noak & the Village of Bolingbrook
- Raffle Donors: Arlington Heights Park District, Bolingbrook Golf Club, Bolingbrook Park District, Country Inn & Suites, Dellwood Foundation, Downers Grove Park District, DuPage Food Pantry, Fairfield Inn by Marriott, 4 Kids Sake, Fox Valley Park District, Gina Damore – Evergreen Real Estate, Gina Petkus – L’Bri Consultant, Home Depot, Homewood-Flossmoor Park District, Lauterbach & Amen LLP, Lee Meyer, Lisle Park District, Mistwood Golf Club, New Lenox Park District, Romeoville Parks & Recreation Department, St. Charles Park District, Sybaris, Uncle Bub’s, VFM Lemont 22 Honor Post 5819, Wheaton Park District
- Event Sponsor: Village of Romeoville
- Elite Sponsors: Gina Damore- Evergreen Real Estate, Dominic Salvino, Lindblom Family, Bolingbrook Park District, Plainfield Park District, Dellwood Foundation, Law Office of Gina L. Madden, and Metropolitan Industries Inc.
- Hole Sponsors: Allegra Marketing Print & Signs Romeoville, American Legion Post 52, Cathy Davis, Design Perspectives, Foundation for Bolingbrook Parks, Hampton Park Social Athletic Club, Hayes Service Center, Kelly Rajzer, Logistics Resources Inc., Selep Family, State Senator John Connor, Todd’s Techies, Mayor John Noak & the Village of Romeoville, O’Hern Traffic Accident Consultants
- Raffle Donors: Alyson Wold, Arlington Heights Park District, Bolingbrook Park District, Carol Stream Park District, Dellwood Foundation, Gina Petkus – L’Bri Consultant, Homewood-Flossmoor Park District, Lauterbach & Amen LLP, Lee Meyer, Lisle Park District, Lockport Township Park District, Lux Tux Transportation, Mistwood Golf Club, Oak Lawn Park District, Rock Bottom Brewery – Lombard, Romeoville Parks & Recreation Department
- Event Sponsor: Citgo and Village of Romeoville
- Elite Sponsors: Dominic Salvino, Lindblom Family,
- Movie Program Sponsors: American Legion Post 52, Kenootz Pizza, Lee and Regina Mayer, Lemont Lions Club,
- Raffle Donors: Hayes Service Cetner, Al Albrecht and Ken Keeler
- Event Sponsor: CITGO
- Bar Sponsor: Dominic Salvino
- Food Sponsors: Lemont Lions Club, Lodge 357, Rizza Cadillac, Todd’s Techies and the Village of Romeoville
- Raffle Donors: Barney Dog Bakery, Biallas Family, Cathy Davis, Colleen Galligan, Hayes Service Center, Jodi Brtva, Marianne Galligan, Mary Johnson, O’Hern Family, Renee Frisch, Romeoville Knights of Columbus, Romeoville Recreation Center, Taco Patio, Tammy Hayes and Willow Tree Awards
Due to the generosity of our bowlers, lane sponsors, dinner sponsor and raffle prize donors, the Candlelight Bowl raised $3,459.30.
- Dinner Sponsor: Village of Romeoville
- Lane Sponsors: American Legion Post 52, Kenootz Pizza, Lyons Family, Manago/Tutko Family, Marianne Galligan and Todd’s Techies
- Raffle Donors: Galligan Family, Lockport Township Park District, Rachel Tutko and the Romeoville Recreation Center.