NWCSRA’s Summer Day Camp program is designed to provide a community-based recreational experience for all children with special needs. NWCSRA Day Camps provide a structured environment in which to enjoy productive leisure activities. Our camps are designed to fit all campers needs, help them retain important skills, promote socialization, and to have FUN! Camp activities include crafts, games, sports, swimming, field trips, and much more!
Day Camp Goals
- To provide an exceptional camp experience for our campers and their families.
- Encourage campers to try new things by offering a wide variety of activities throughout the summer.
- Build confidence and self-esteem by providing opportunities that encourage our campers to feel successful.
- To provide opportunities for personal growth through activities that are both challenging and fun.
- To ensure the safety of our campers and staff by following NWCSRA’s safety policies and procedures.
- Increase social skills through the use of group activities and encouraged interactions with other campers.
- To foster independence by providing support while encouraging campers to be as independent as possible.