In NWCSRA office, program and services:
- NWCSRA follows the recommendations of IDPH and the state of Illinois regarding COVID. The situation continues to be fluid and procedures pertaining to COVID may change. NWCSRA, to the best of our ability, will communicate any changes with families and patrons as soon as possible.
- As of 11/15/21, all individuals participating in NWCSRA programs must wear a mask for the duration of the program.
- Face coverings are required on all NWCSRA vehicles and other forms of enclosed transportation.
- Arrangements for personal care/support must be made and approved with full-time NWCSRA staff prior to occurrence at programs/services. Face coverings and additional personal protective equipment will be required during personal care support.
- Face covering requirements may be different based on federal, state, tribal, or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidelines. However, NWCSRA requires face coverings to be worn during our programs.
- Some venues we visit may require proof of vaccination. Should a venue require proof of vaccination, you will be notified prior to or upon registration. NWCSRA will not accept negative test results in place of vaccination cards.
- Regardless of vaccination status, please refrain from programs or the facility if you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
NWCSRA reserves the right to:
- Ask patrons to correctly wear a face covering during SRA programs, services, or while in SRA building or vehicles. Always have an extra face covering with you in the event that it is needed.
- Ask for verification of vaccination at any time to participate in SRA programs and services.
- Ask for a pause in participation if any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 develop.
All requests for accommodation, including (but not limited to) those made during the COVID-19 pandemic, are made on a case-by-case basis taking into consideration all facts, such as the eligibility requirements of the specific program, the staffing available, the structure, safety, location and activities of the specific program, the specifics of the individual patron’s needs, and what alternatives may be available.