How to Make a Donation or Become a Sponsor
Northern Will County SRA strives to continue to expand and enhance our program offerings while keeping the programs accessible and affordable to all.
Making a donation or sponsoring an event or program is a great way to get involved with Northern Will County Special Recreation Association. We invite you to be part of our success. Your commitment to individuals with special needs and abilities is appreciated.
For information on how to donate or to become a sponsor contact Executive Director Kailee Kordas at (815) 407-1819 ext. 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Recent Fundraisers
2019 Golf Outing: Due to the generosity of our golfers, dinner guests, sponsors and raffle prize donors, the annual golf outing raised $8,785.68.
- Event Sponsors: Village of Romeoville and Kohl’s Cares.
- Elite Sponsors: CITGO, Dominic Salvino, Lindblom Family, Logistics Resources Inc. and Metropolitan Industries Inc.
- Hole Sponsors: Aleck Plumbing, By Your Side – Autism Therapy Services, Delaney Parker, Hampton Park SAC, Kenootz Pizza, Law Offices of Ancel Glink, Lemont Lions, Nestlehut Financial Services, O’Hern Traffic Accident Consultants, Scouty Lyons, Strike N Spare II and Todd’s Techies
- Raffle Donors: Al Albrecht, Bartlett Park District, Barney Dog Bakery, Bill Erzig, Channahon Park District, Clark Family, Deerfield Park District, DeKalb Park District, Galligan Family, Hayes Service Center, Hoffman Estates Park District, Kordas Family, Lauterbach & Amen LLP, Lehigh Hanson Inc, Lockport Township Park District, Mistwood Golf Club, Oak Lawn Park District, O’Hern Family, Oswegoland Park District, Park District of Highland Park, Renee Frisch, Rick Dillard, Romeoville American Legion, Romeoville Recreation Center, Schaumburg Park District, Senator Pat McGuire, Taco Patio and VFW Post 5819
2019 Battle of the Brains: Due to the generosity of our trivia teams, sponsors and donors, the Battle of the Brains raised $5,739.24.
- Event Sponsor: CITGO
- Bar Sponsor: Dominic Salvino
- Food Sponsors: Lemont Lions Club, Lodge 357, Rizza Cadillac, Todd’s Techies and the Village of Romeoville
- Raffle Donors: Barney Dog Bakery, Biallas Family, Cathy Davis, Colleen Galligan, Hayes Service Center, Jodi Brtva, Marianne Galligan, Mary Johnson, O’Hern Family, Renee Frisch, Romeoville Knights of Columbus, Romeoville Recreation Center, Taco Patio, Tammy Hayes and Willow Tree Awards
2018 Candlelight Bowl: Due to the generosity of our bowlers, lane sponsors, dinner sponsor and raffle prize donors, the Candlelight Bowl raised $3,332.05.
- Dinner Sponsor: Village of Romeoville
- Lane Sponsors: Delaney Jane, Kenootz Pizza, Lemont Lions, Lemont VFW Post 5819, Logistics Resources, Manago/Tutko Family, Penny Lane and the Romeoville Knights of Columbus
- Raffle Donors: Bonnie Clark, Blackburn Family, Brodberg Family, Kordas Family, Lockport Township Park District, Pizza Hut, Rachel Tutko, Rosati’s and Zyzniewski Family