Adults Living Large
Due to COVID, there is limited site options as well as space available. The information below is a brief overview of our Adult Day Programs and more information will be added as details are finalized. We appreciate your patience and understanding in advance during this unique time.
Adults Living Large is an adult day program designed for adults 18 years and older. This program will provide year-round social and recreational activities to increase independence and enhance quality of life. Weekly activities include field trips in the community, exercise, cooking, shopping, budgeting, laundry, arts & crafts, games, gardening, service projects, and many more! For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Ashlee O’Hern at 815-407-1819 ext. 211 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The program begins promptly at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm at each location.
- The staff to participant ratio is 1:4.
- A monthly calendar is handed out during the last week of each month containing the major activities for the next month.
- Each site has a program phone that guardians can call and/or text to inform staff of absences, late arrival, late pickup, and/or emergencies. The phone number is on the monthly calendar.
- Monthly payment plans are available and encouraged otherwise full payment is required upon registration.